Jake and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary last week! I can hardly believe it has been that long. It has flown by. I woke up to this surprise of a handmade card and chocolate dipped strawberries. Jake drew that and spent all night cutting every piece out by hand! I was so impressed. I love it! I started planning a surprise for Jake back in February. I didn't want him to plan anything though so I made up a meeting for work that night and told him we wouldn't be able to do anything. And I started planning! My mom said she would watch the kids overnight so I booked us a room at the Anniversary Inn, we had been wanting to stay there for a long time but with the kids never get a chance! I also booked us a couples massage and a reservation at his favorite restaurant, Tucanos. It was so much fun to get dressed up and just go out with no kids!! Happy Anniversary babe! I love you to the moon!!





No comments:
Post a Comment