Sunday, May 17, 2015

March Miscellaneous


Ahhh...after this post I will officially be caught up on March's pictures. Whew! I am getting close to being done! So here is some of what happened in March around here. 

We went with our friends and neighbors and hiked to the 'M'. Emery did so good. I couldn't believe it. She hike the whole way up and the whole way down until about the last 100 feet she asked to be carried. The babies we packed up. It was a really good workout, but cold! One funny thing Emery said on this hike, I was packing Harley at one point on the way down and was trying to hurry down, it was cold and he was getting hungry and tired, so I got quite a bit ahead. Emery came running up to me and yelling "Mom! Mom! You need to come back, I don't want you going off by yourself!" haha. I laughed at her. She cracks me up. 

Beautiful Morgan


One Saturday we went down to the Americana Lego Roadshow in Salt Lake. They were very impressive. Emery thought they were a bunch of temples made out of Legos. 

These girls love to go play with Harley in his crib when he wake up from his naps. They adore their baby brother. 


My sweet Macie. 

Emery loves to pretend to cook. I bought her this cooking set for Christmas and if I give her bowls of ingredients, she will cook up a storm. 


When it is cold out we build lots of forts. They love to have picnics in them too!

I honestly don't know why I have this picture...haha. But I do... maybe because Macie is sleeping upside down in her bed?? But she does that a lot. Who knows. 

Pictures from out March snow storm. Jake built the kids a cave to play in. 

Harley was a pretty big fan. 

Playing at the park with dad after he got back from his trip to Nashville. We miss him so much when he goes on his trips!!


No comments: