uhhhh...so this this WAY overdue. I actually didn't realize that I hadn't blogged this yet. But here it is over a month later and I am finally getting around to it.
So the Friday before my birthday we had a birthday party with my family. My mom set up a party at a friend of hers house. We swam, barbecued, ate cake and ice cream, and opened presents. My parents were leaving to Chicago the day before my birthday so we had to have it early. My mom and dad got me a nice Amazon gift card and 2 river tubing tubes so that we could go down for the fmaliy reunion we had a few weeks later. Which we also plan on doing a lot more often when we can get a babysitter. I hadn't done that since I was a teenager, we did it almost every day in the summers growing up. But was so fun to go again.
The kids of course had a blast swimming, they are little fish!

Saturday we went to Farmington Station. We ate lunch, and shopped and shopped. That evening we went to dinner at Olive Garden with Colton and Haley, and then went to the Ogden Raptors game with them too. It was a very fun day.
My actual birthday after church.
I wanted a cheesecake for my birthday "cake" and so that's what Jake made. It was delicious! I had a great day!







No comments:
Post a Comment