Monday, August 24, 2015

July

Wow...I am so behind on blogging again. But this time it isn't my fault. I have been trying to post this stuff for weeks but my computer is officially broken. So here I am borrowing Jake's computer and it finally worked. So looks like I am going to need a new computer...again...
But anywhere, here it is finally! A little snippet of what we were up to in July

Emery started and finished swimming lessons. She really loved them, and she did really well at it. I would ideally like to find somewhere I could keep her in lessons year round, but with where we live, that means driving an hour minimum every time. Which with 3 little kids and loads of things already on our plate, not gonna happen. 





These are completely out of order...but at the end of July we had the Morgan County Fair! yay! We love the fair, and we had a lot of fun. Games, baby contests, demo derby, snow cones, lots of friends and animals!



My mom and dad bought us all tickets to a Sundance play, The Wizard of Oz. It was them, Colton and Haley, Shayli, and us. We left the kids with a babysitter and headed down! Stopped and got dinner and went to the play. It was SO good. They bought us tickets a few years ago to the Sound of Music and we loved it, and this was even better. It was so much fun. 

In the middle of July we went to our annual tradition of going to the Weber State Fireworks. Dinner, games, fireworks, and family time. We love it! And Macie loves any time she can be with her favorite person ever...Haley. 




Sweet little guy just making messes like he does best! He is seriously the sweetest. Love this kid.  



These 2 girls are the sweetest sisters in the universe. They are absolute very best friends. Sure they fight now and then, but the good majority of the time, they get along perfectly. I love it. One of my favorite things about them is they LOVE to sleep in the same bed. They hate being apart, most nights they are sleeping just like this. I think we are actually going to get rid of their beds and just get a queen bed for them. They would love that.


On July 17th my cousin got married down in the Payson Temple. It was a fun, beautiful day. We are so happy for them!



The girls had a blast dancing with anyone who would. They danced with their dad for a while, Uncle Mike, and the groom, Tyler.






And one more of these sleeping beauties. I take way too may of these pictures, but I just can't get enough of their sweetness.
Oh and on a random note, I think I finally have Macie rid of her binki at bedtime! yay! I took it away during the day about 6 months ago, but she insisted on having it at night still, and with Harley still using one, it was hard to enforce, so I caved. But I think it is finally gone!

No comments: