I'm baaaackk!! I am trying so hard to catch up with blogging but with my computer not letting me update the blog it makes it really difficult! But I was able to get it to let me get these couple of pictures up! Emery started preschool a couple weeks ago! (Sept 31st). And she LOVES it. I had originally signed her up for traditional preschool (I actually had to sign her up when she was 6 months old because they fill up so quickly...I know crazy) But as it got closer I was getting more and more anxiety about it and really regretting not just doing JoySchool (what I did as a kid). Then about 2 weeks before started I got a call from a friend whose daughter was going to do preschool with Emery wondering if I would be interested in doing Joy School. I was so excited I talked to Jake about it, and we quickly said yes please! So she started a few days later! And it has been perfect. She loves all of her friends in her class, and I love that I get to be part of her school in teaching and field trips and planning her field trips. I love love love it.
Emery and her best buddy Lydia. These two showed up matching on the first day, it was so cute!



No comments:
Post a Comment