Miss Macie decided she wanted to be potty trained! I was a little bit skeptical at first, but she was serious about it. A month later and she is going strong.
Shay Shay left to college, so right before she went down we went to go say good bye. The girls were less than thrilled to say good bye....
We missed her sooooo much, so the next week we took off for an overnight trip to visit and help her get moved in. It was a lot of work taking all 3 kids on a trip by myself, and a looooong 5 hour drive with no one to help me meet kids demands, but was fun!
I have been in the primary presidency, and a couple weeks ago they split our wards (again!) And we got moved into a new ward. I am still having a hard time with it, and really miss everything about our old ward, my calling, the ladies I worked with, my primary kids, and just the people in the ward. But hopefully it time it will get easier!
2 weeks ago we went to the Luke Bryan concert at USANA. It was a BLAST! And left us really wanting to go the Tim McGraw one last week...but we didn't. We had so much fun though.
More of Luke Bryan
One of Emery's pictures. I love love love her drawings. This one is her, mom, and dad. I personally love the tree on the right, and the flower on the left.
Dance and Tumbling started back up! This was Emery's first day of Tumbling. We are really loving her new gym and teacher. She is getting really good at kart-wheels and hand stands.
She also has a new dance class and teacher.









No comments:
Post a Comment