Sunday, September 13, 2015

Jake's Birthday


waaaaayyyy back over a month ago...Jake had a birthday and turned 29! Wahoo! He is kind of getting a complex about turning 30 next year. Jake hd to work all, but Emery and I started off the day making him a cake! Jake's request: Chocolate cake with caramel frosting. The exact same cake as he requested 2 years ago...Apparently it was a winner that time, so he asked again. 



When Jake got home from work we gave him his present. This model air plane. I bought it at Hill Air Force Base, and I thought it was all in pieces and he had to put it together and everything...turns out it wasn't. But it is still gorgeous and he loves it on his desk at work. 


For dinner we met up with our friends Chance and Anna where Jake requests he birthday dinner every single year, Red Robin. I didn't think about getting a picture until after Chance and Anna had left! So Jake got a solo one...


Then we headed back home where my mom and dad and Shayli met us at our house for cake and ice cream. It was a great day! Happy Birthday Love!!! Make the last year of your 20s the best one yet!

No comments: