Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Emery's JoySchool Graduation

Emery has had so much fun with her JoySchool class. One of the moms made a video with a bunch of pictures from throughout the year and watching it not only made me tear up with how big my baby is getting, but with overwhelming gratitude for each of these moms that spent so much time and energy organizing and planning these lessons. They are amazing. I am so happy with our decision to do JoySchool this year. It was an amazing thing to experience with her. She has learned so much I can hardly believe it. She is reading so well, she reads Macie a story pretty much every day. We need to buy her more learning reading books, she has started to memorize the ones that she has...haha. Kind of defeating the purpose!


All the cute little graduates with their caps on. 
Lucy, Emery, Lydia, Chanson, Mason, Gavin, and Webster. 

We had little certificates for them where each teacher wrote something about them on the back. 
This is what her teachers said about her:

We read what all the teachers said, gave them a class ring (a ring pop), and a diploma (a poem with a fruit roll up inside). 


She was obviously pretty excited about her graduating...hahaha!


Macie had to get off the swings for a picture, and she was obviously not happy about it. This is Harley's cheese face, it's probably the cutest thing in the whole world. 

Sweet little graduate. 


We're still trying to decide what to do for school next year. She is actually ready for Kindergarten, most the kids in her class are going to Kindergarten this year. But she still has another year. I would like to do JoySchool again, but I don't want to repeat the curriculum because she doesn't need it. I don't really want to put her in a traditional preschool because I think she would get bored. We'll keep thinking about it and hopefully make a decision by fall. 

Congratulations my sweet girl! We are over the moon proud of you and your hard work. But even more than your hard work to learn, we are proud of your big heart. Your ability to be friends with everyone, and to be kind to everyone. We love you so much!! 

No comments: