Emery's 2nd (and last!) day of preschool! I can hardly believe she is this old already. She is growing way too fast. She has been looking forward to this day pretty much since school got out last year. She is going to do so well and have so much fun. I can't wait to hear about her day with Teacher Becky!
It is also Macie's first day of preschool! We loved JoySchool so much last year with Emery we decided to do it again with Macie this time. She is so excited and wasn't the least bit scared. As soon as we pulled up she jumped out of the car and says bye mom! I had to make her wait for me to even go in.
Harley is missing his sisters though. As soon we walked out from leaving Macie he says, "Mom! Em-ree, A-cee. play." in his saddest sweetest voice.
I don't know what in the world I am going to do with one 1 kid for 2 hours twice a week!
Macie's class of JoySchoolers.
The one and only time these two will be in the same grade.







No comments:
Post a Comment