Saturday, September 10, 2016

July happenings.



uhhhhh I'm a few month behind on this. Honestly I didn't realize I hadn't finished this...Oh well. First up Jake ran another half marathon this year. I somehow left without one picture of him. All I got was one of the kids eating their Creamie that they stole from him...haha. 


Later that night was the parade for the fair. These guys are so obsessed with parades. They love them!



After that was dinner and a concert in the park. One of my favorite nights of the year. 




Macie and Emery stayed busying playing frisbee. 







Just a random picture before church one day. 




This handsome boy, geez I love him! Poor thing pretty much has 3 moms....haha! His big sisters love him so dang much!


July was full of Cherry Hill days. It has only been closed for a week and I am already missing those sunny days. 




And that's a wrap!!

No comments: