I figured it was time for a house update....since it's been a while. I am there every day at least once, but I have been really bad about taking my camera with me! So I am working on it... But here it is all done with the framing! There is one more thing in the back over the stairs that needs to be done, and one window that needs to be moved...but aside from that it's done! HVAC and Plumber are both done, and we have a meeting with the electrician tomorrow so he can start next week. Then we are up for our 4 way inspection!
Emery is pretty excited that the tubs are in. I wanted to go with the white insert for the kids bath A-because they are easy to clean B- because they are super easy to clean. ;)
Fireplace is all in! There is going to be a pretty white mantle, some rocks, and planking all the way up to the ceiling. Window seats with storage on both sides.
Kitchen-cupboards, range, and double ovens against the wall. Island in the middle. And table over by the windows.
Built ins with a TV and shelves will be along that wall...eventually. That is going to be an after we move in project!
Fridge is against that wall, and a desk against the wall in front of the 1/2 bath. Mudroom with lockers over there, and my pantry that I am sooo excited about. 40 sq feet of pure storage. I cannot wait.
The deck.
The office.
Garage...obviously...
Basement! Not all framed...off to the left, Emery and Macie's room, bathroom, and walk in closet. Another bathroom in the middle, and 2 more bedrooms to the right. On the other side of the stairs a big cold storage and my office/exercise room in front of that.
Back in that nook is a kitchette. There were supposed to be doors into the storage room and theater room there...but with the problems we had right in the beginning we had to cut that out, but it's fine.
This is going to be a reading area/playroom for the kids.
It's coming along! The decisions are killing me. There is so much to do, it has been so busy. But it will be worth it! I can't wait for it to be done!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment