Friday, July 10, 2020

Macie turns 7!

I cannot believe this girl is SEVEN. Where does the time go. I can't believe it. We had a pretty awesome day. Emery has been doing Tennis lessons, and Macie has been begging to start. So she started her first lesson on her birthday. She loved it. 







Then we headed to do Macie's favorite this, swimming. She is obsessed and is basically a fish. She has now started doing back flips off the diving board, and it's pretty impressive. 







After swimming we headed back home for her party. Her request for her birthday cake was a strawberry cake and gum balls on top. Turns out stores won't see you gum balls right now because of coronavirus. Which literally makes no sense to me...but whatever....But I could deliver on the strawberry cake. 








We had fun partying with everyone all evening. Then after everyone left we had a movie night out on the deck. It was a fun day. 

No comments: