In celebration of my last night in Rexburg Amanda and I went to Big Judd's for dinner! This place has the BIGGEST hamburgers ever! It's really good, they have homemade fries and everything it's a fun place!
I look like a dork in the top picture I blinked...Just ignore it!
4 comments:
Oh my! That burger could feed a small country! I totally want one! I am so jealous you are done! Yeah for summer!
hahaha! Holy cow, Kara, that burger just MIGHT actually fill up Brad ("might" being the key word)! I have never seen anything like it in my life! How fun! I'll have to show him your blog when we get home tonight. He'll be majorly jealous. Seriously, when you're home next we're going to eat somewhere and to a chick flick. I'm needing one big time!
I am too! We really need to go do something! The funny thing about this burger is it's the small one...there is a double and a triple burger!! They have an ice cream thing called the hungry hefer....it's 15 scoops of ice cream! haha! Brad would really like this place I think!
Kara,
That burger looks so good...that is......an eighth of it.
Hey, is there a way to know if you have any 'new' comments posted. I can't ever remember how many comments I have read on any one post, and I keep going through them over and over and reading the same ones.
Post a Comment