
It's been a couple weeks since I've posted anything...it's sad! I still check my blog just about every day and look at everyone's, but I haven't had anything to post! So I'll just tell you guys what I'm doing right now and what is going on!! I'm at home right now, I was moving to Provo, but I am starting Nursing School in Ogden now instead in June! So that will be good to get started on that! It's kind of sad because I had just gotten a job at Utah Valley Hospital in Orthopedics and Neurosurgery....I wanted it SOOO bad and I had to turn it down...one of the hardest things I've had to do! But it will be good to finish Nursing school and be done finally! After I finish school I want to work for a little while and save up money and then I wanna go to Ecuador and work as a Nurse in the orphanages down there. Or do something down in one of those countries. I'm not sure. But that what I really wanna do! And I will as long as I don't get married between now and then...haha!! So far so good in that dept! :) But that is the plan for now! I'm pretty sad I'm not going to be able to live in Provo...I was excited. But I'm going to try and find an apartment in Ogden and live there until I finish school, and then I might go down there before going to South America! If that ends up working out! So anyone who is up for lunch or a movie! Gimme a call! I'm here! Hope all is well with everyone!
4 comments:
Kara, I think it's so cool you are going to be a nurse. If I could remotely stomach blood or body fluids, I would have wanted to do the same. But seeing that I'm a major wuss (sp?) when it comes to the red stuff...it's a no go.
More power to you girl!
Kara, I didn't know you got in nursing in Ogden. Where did you get in at? Weber? Do tell! I am excited for you. Way to go!
Kara does that mean you are all done with BYU Idaho??? I am sure you will miss the winters you loved them so much! Keep us posted!
Yeah i'm done with BYU-I...sad...I miss it already, it's such a good school. I'm so glad I was able to go there!! But it will be good to finish school! yeah!!!
Post a Comment