STRESS!! Finals weeks is no fun I decided! But only 2 more days! How awesome is that! All I ahve left is a Preparation for Eternal Marriage final and a Spanish final! YEAH!!!
Haha..only at BYU Idaho would you take a preparation for eternal marriage class! No, really, that sounds like an awesome class, but I had to laugh. Good luck with finals. That is one thing, my dear, I am not envious of missing out on when it comes to the college experience. I'm sure you'll do awesome though. Good luck!
I was thinking the same thing! Ha ha! I thought truly you have a final on eternal marriage?!? Wow you really do go to BYU! I wonder if I could even pass that final? It is a good thing they didn't make me take that course before I got married! Let me know how it goes! I am truly envious that your summer break is just around the corner! How would it be!
Haha surprisingly it is a really hard class too!! We have to memorize so many different talks and quotes on marriage it's ridiculous! It's one of the hardest religiong classes I've taken so far!!
Kara....Hum....I wonder who gets to take advantage of your "Eternal Marriage" class. Someone will reap the rewards of you taking it. I think you are moving home in a couple of days, your mom said. Have a fun summer, and go visit Shane sometime. Then you can see Devin again and Shane's other roomates which I think you know also. Good luck on Finals
My test went well!! YEAH! I am pretty sure I got an A. It really was a good class and I learned a ton! Hopefully someone will be able to benefit from it someday! :) I do move tomorrow! crazy, Shane and I are definately hanging out! Right Shane?!? :)
6 comments:
Haha..only at BYU Idaho would you take a preparation for eternal marriage class! No, really, that sounds like an awesome class, but I had to laugh.
Good luck with finals. That is one thing, my dear, I am not envious of missing out on when it comes to the college experience. I'm sure you'll do awesome though. Good luck!
I was thinking the same thing! Ha ha! I thought truly you have a final on eternal marriage?!? Wow you really do go to BYU! I wonder if I could even pass that final? It is a good thing they didn't make me take that course before I got married! Let me know how it goes! I am truly envious that your summer break is just around the corner! How would it be!
Haha surprisingly it is a really hard class too!! We have to memorize so many different talks and quotes on marriage it's ridiculous! It's one of the hardest religiong classes I've taken so far!!
Kara....Hum....I wonder who gets to take advantage of your "Eternal Marriage" class. Someone will reap the rewards of you taking it. I think you are moving home in a couple of days, your mom said. Have a fun summer, and go visit Shane sometime. Then you can see Devin again and Shane's other roomates which I think you know also. Good luck on Finals
My test went well!! YEAH! I am pretty sure I got an A. It really was a good class and I learned a ton! Hopefully someone will be able to benefit from it someday! :) I do move tomorrow! crazy, Shane and I are definately hanging out! Right Shane?!? :)
HA HA! LOVE IT!!!!!! And I totally agree!
Post a Comment