Saturday, December 5, 2009

Engagement Pictures

Our Engagements are done! Yay! Here is a sneak peak of a few of our favorites :) And can I just say that we LOVE our photographer...anyone in Northern Utah looking for a photographer, Shanda Photography is the way to go! GREAT prices and GREAT pictures! And she is so sweet!



5 comments:

big MAK said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!! Oh my gosh!! How cute!! I can't even tell you how much I love them. I just keep looking at them! yeah!!

Kara Welker said...

Thanks Katie!!! Don't worry I just keep looking at them too haha. I leave and then come back and look and then leave and come back. I'm ridiculous...

Janice andTatton said...

awesome pictures!

CoyAnn said...

I LOVE the pictures. Shanda is awesome and did a great job. I can't wait until she has the rest of them. So cute..so cute..

Emily said...

Super super cute...you guys are great together...we need to play again soon.