I'm graduated! Wow...never thought that this day would come! My official graduation was on Saturday and I got spoiled....here is how the day went...
It started off with Jake giving me his graduation present...
A Kitchen-Aid Mixer!!! The exact one that I wanted, I was soooo excited. For someone who LOVES to bake/cook as much as I do, one of these is a necessity! I used it yesterday to make french bread for dinner and it made it soooo easy. I love this thing! Thanks sweetie!
| My Study group throughout school, spent many many hours with these girls! This is our teacher Gene, he is FANTASTIC. |
| My class, there were 45 of us. |
| Couldn't have done it without my fantastic husband |
| My instructors, so great! Definately couldn't have done it without these guys! |
| Pinning Ceremony |
Isn't he such a good looking cowboy?? Jake has been looking for a cowboy hat here and there the past month or so, but he finally found one at the state fair. He loves it and wears it everywhere! It cracks me up.
Thanks for such a fun day everyone! My mom also gave me a sewing machine! I really wanted one and the one I got is sweet. I'm going to start making all kinds of things...Not sure what yet. But I'm very excited!Thank you to everyone who has helped me the last 4 years of school to get here! Thanks for the support, encouraging words, and everything! I appreciate it so much!!
YAY!
2 comments:
I gotta say...I am jealous of these graduation pictures!
Congratulations! WOW! What sweet graduation presents! I would have to get 4 PhD's before I got that many presents :) hehe
Post a Comment