This post is very overdue...I've been very behind, but now with all my extra time NOT being taken up by school I have time to blog! Yay! The last weekend in August Jake and I headed to Manti for my Grandma's birthday and the Sanpete County Fair. We had so much fun!
 |
| I made a White Chocolate Raspberry Cake for her birthday, it's my favorite, and I knew she would love it too! |
 |
| There was a car show at the fair, this is Jake's dream car...he wishes... |
 |
| The 2010 version of his dream car. He is convince that he is buying one of these one day, we'll see...haha |
 |
| We went to the horse pulls... |
 |
| The Temple.... |
 |
| And the rodeo, the Wild Child was the rodeo clown. He was really good. |
He ran his motorcycle up this ramp and jumped the trailer, truck, everything. Pretty sweet.
We had a great weekend! Thanks for letting us visit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment