Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter! My Aunt and Uncle came up and stayed the weekend with my mom and dad and we had so much fun! 
We started off Saturday morning with taking some family pictures for them before my cousin leaves on his mission in a month. His brother just got home a month and half ago. They turned out pretty good. 
*Disclaimer: I do not claim to be a photographer at all! I just take pictures for people when they ask me to:)*


 Cousin picture

My sister

 After that we had an Easter Egg hunt. Emery got 3 eggs!! She was so excited about her eggs she couldn't stand it. 
 Haha, ok I know Emery's eyes are super creepy in this picture, but I liked the picture so I posted it anyway...





I love both of these pictures so so much. 1) it shows really how excited she was about her egg... 2) because it shows Emery's personality exactly. She is so happy, haha. Cutie pie.


 Coloring eggs.

 Watched movies. Emery is supposed to be taking a nap on Grandpa...but instead she was into the movie. She kept laughing and yelling at the TV. She cracks us up. 
That night we all went out to dinner and bowling. It was super fun.
 Sunday we woke up and did Emery's Easter basket! She got binki's, sippy cups, and new pj's. It is nice to be able to just give her things that she needs, since she really doesn't have any wants. And this girl definitely doesn't need any toys....She has about a million i'm sure of it. 
 She was more interested in the grass anyway...
Tried to show her her new cups................But she wanted the grass :)
 Then Em and Dad took a nap before church.
 Em in her Easter Dress





Welker Family Easter 2012

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!

"And now, after the many testimonies which have been given of Him, this is the testimony last of all, which we give of Him: That He lives!" 
-Joseph Smith

I know that my Redeemer lives! I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice and the opportunity that we have to repent and be forgiven, and one day become perfect to be able to live with our families and our Father in Heaven for eternity. I am so grateful for my eternal family! 
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: