Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away


 I don't know if it's the rain, her miserable cold that has been plaguing her for the past 3 days, or the tooth that (we think) is coming in....but this is what our day has mostly consisted of...

But as long as mom stays right there, ready to play and cuddle at any second in time we get a little more of this.... 
 I know that she has a runny nose..but I intentionally took these pictures because when I look back and pictures of my little kiddos I want to see the smiles, the laughs, and the runny noses that I so lovingly get to wipe every 3-4 minutes :) Sorry if it grosses you out. 
{the tulips outside our house}
The rain has made for some beautiful flowers and green grass. I'm not opposed to a rainy day every now and then! 
But most of all I just want this little sweetie to just get feeling better! Poor little thing :(


Have a Happy Rainy Day! :)

1 comment:

The Hamblin's said...

Oh so sad!! It is so sad when they go through the sick days and teething... I think it's almost harder on us sometimes to just have to watch when you wish you could take it from her and put the hurt on you!! She'll be back to her happy self in no time! The posts below are fun, I love all the cute pictures!