It is finally starting to feel like fall a little bit! Which in this household means BYU football! We were so excited to take Emery to her first game. We didn't even have to buy any BYU gear for her because the onesie we bough last year for her to wear (as a newborn) still fit! I'm thinking the sizing at that company is a little off....but she is a shrimp so that doesn't help I guess. BYU won 30-6, it was a fun, exciting game, and didn't give me near heart attacks so that is good. It rained a little at the beginning but the rest was nice. Finally a little cooler weather. As for my national television debut...I haven't seen it. BUT while we were in the Cougar Den (the store at the stadium) the ESPN camera men came up to me while I was looking at some sweatshirts and just stood there and videoed me. I'm not exaggerating when I saw they stood there with the camera pointed solely at me for at least 3 minutes. It was awkward. Then my dad came back over with Emery so they turned the camera onto her. She cheered "yay" and clapped for them. And waved "hi" at the camera. I don't know what was showed, I haven't seen it, but I have gotten lots of messages from people who saw me. I even had a random guy today say "Hey! You were at the BYU game! I saw you on TV" So there ya have it. I'm famous. At least this week in the BYU community I guess :) We are loving football season, Emery has gotten the hang of things at the games. She cheers, and claps, and screams "ya!" when ever everyone else is screaming. She is squirmy and wiggly the entire time but oh well. We are just happy it's finally this time of year! And of course, no trip to Utah County would be complete without a stop at Cabelas. Emery found this little stand thing and thought it was a perfect rock climbing wall. Proud day for Jake :)








1 comment:
I saw you! I totally saw you! I feel famous for knowing you now :)
Post a Comment