Thursday, May 16, 2013

Grandma's Wa-Wa

This is Emery's very favorite place these days. Frequently throughout the day I get asked "ma-ma wa-wa" and while she says it she moves her arms around like she is swimming. Makes me laugh every time. 
She even has her own special seat there in the corner to sit on. She also has a life jacket and an inner tube that she wears so she can swim around in the middle. (not at the same time...haha) We originally got the life jacket but I think it's annoying...it always floats up around her head. Then last week my mom bought one of those inner tube things for babies/toddlers. I didn't think she would sit in it, but Jake tried it out on Saturday night and she liked it! So it was a success. And I'm so glad. 




A big rain storm hit right after they got in the other day. It was really pretty. 



No comments: