I didn't do a 19 month post this month. For a few reasons...Emery is at the age now where not a whole lot really changes month to month. She learns a TON, and I swear she learns at least one new word a day I swear.
Her big thing right now is speaking in sentences. She is trying to make everything she says into sentences. Most frequently she says "It's a _____" She pretty much uses every word she knows in that blank. It's a ball, It's a bird, It's a baby, etc....For a few months she has used other sentences like "Where is it?". That's one of her favorites. She just loves to use sentences now. She is just getting so dang smart! Sometimes she most of the sentence doesn't even make sense and she'll just end it with a word we can understand. It always makes me laugh, but I have no idea what she is talking about sometimes. She has also become very possessive of Jake lately. She always says "My Da-da".
Mostly we are just enjoying our last few weeks together before we are joined by our new baby girl! I am so excited for her to come, but I am really trying to soak up these last few weeks where it's just her and I. I can't believe that it is coming so fast, but we can hardly wait! We still have quite a bit to do. We have most of the nursery done. We have Emery's new bed, but we still need to get a mattress. I have her bedding picked out, but I still need to order it. We have her new dresser, but we still have a little bit of work before it's totally ready. We also still need to get a new glider and stroller...ahhh. Of course it's our two biggest purchases that still remain...I have both picked out, just need the money to get them ordered! It's nice that we really don't need anything else since we already got everything with Emery. We just need to get it out of storage and cleaned and set up! I need to get all of Emery's newborn clothes out and washed and get everything in that way ready. But mostly we are just excited to meet our newest little sweetie, until then, we are going to soak up every minute of our time with our current one.










No comments:
Post a Comment