![]() |
17 pounds 8 ounces
I have no idea how this happens so fast every month. I feel like I barely get one month update done before it's time for another! This sweet little girl turned 8 months on Saturday. I would say I can't believe it, but I say that every month...but really. I can't. She is the absolute sweetest little thing in the world! No one can smile like this sweetie can. She is pretty much always this happy too is the great part. She rarely cries, unless she is really hungry. She just content to playing, smiling, and being happy. She is so laid back, so opposite from Emery who is bouncing off the walls from dawn til dusk.
Macie is crawling faster and faster every day. I can barely keep up with her.. She will be in the living room one second, I turn around and she is climbing up the stools in the kitchen. She is quick.
She learned to say her first word this month, which is always so sweet. It was of course, "da-da" And now she says it all. the time. She loves her dada!
She stands up every chance she gets. She is always standing at the couches and holding on and walking around the room, climbing up toys, and most recently taking some steps behind her walker.
She is still in a few 3-6 month clothes, but can wear most all of her 6-9 month clothes. Size 3 diapers, mostly to keep her from blowing out every. single. time. she poops.
She got her first tooth! It's barely poked through, but it's there and it's sharp!
She really likes food. I've yet to find anything that she doesn't like. She will eat everything we give her.
She loves to play with Emery. They have so much fun chasing and teasing each other, it's the sweetest.
She loves being tickled. She likes to just hold still and let you tickle her legs, back, and belly.







No comments:
Post a Comment