Confession: I completely forgot today was St. Patrick's day. I mean, I knew it was coming, and I even thought about it yesterday. But today, I totally forgot. It was about 10 before I even remembered. So I went back to see if Emery had a green shirt at least that I could change her into, turns out I apparently don't buy much green because she had nothing. So we decided her Clover necklace that we made last week would suffice as her green today. The nice thing about 2 years olds? They have no idea.
I decided we needed to do SOMETHING for St. Patricks, and since it was cold, very windy, and snowing outside it was a perfect day to do some painting. Which just so happens to be Emery's very favorite thing to do.
Macie enjoyed some Cheerios and bread while we painted ;) Turns out she doesn't have any green either....
Emery is pretty proud of her creations, and I like them too! Turned out cute!
That was about the extent of our St. Patrick's Day celebrations! Lucky for us though I was planning on having asparagus with dinner tonight anyway, so we will have a partly green dinner. I decided to throw an Asphalt Pie together last minute too, so that'll be our green dessert.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!






No comments:
Post a Comment