And here we are again...another month old! And another month when I've gotten behind and have to combine two months in one...But again, I have the pictures. So that's all that I really care about.
I cannot believe that we are just 2 short months from this sweet heart being 1 year old. This year has just flown by. It seems like yesterday I was counting down the days and weeks until I would have her, and now we're counting down until we have a baby brother! Why does time have to go so fast!
Macie gets a little bit sweeter with every passing day. And a little bit more like her big sister with every passing day as well. She has definitely picked up on how to get what she wants, and she knows how to get Emery in trouble. We have decided we need to really start paying attention to whether not Emery actually is doing something wrong...because Macie will throw a tantrum knowing that she will get what she wants and Emery gets in trouble. So yeah, we are really having to pay attention to that these days. Little stinker. She is getting soooo busy lately too. She has always been so easy going and just kind of did her own thing, which she still does some times. But she is also always on the go. Always always always. She is trying to walk, but no success yet. I am okay with that though, at least until the baby comes, then it would be nice to have her walking if I absolutely need her to. She stands alone, but drops to her knees to crawl where she wants to go. She says da-da and ba-ba. She refuses to say ma-ma though! She just laughs at me whenever I ask. Once though when I asked her she did accidentally slip and said it! It's like it's her little game to not do it ;) She has the cutest little clap. Whenever we clap or say yay! She claps but it's an up and down clap, there is really no other way to describe it. We did get it on video thank goodness because it is the cutest. She has learned how to say no, and does it often. She has actually even learned what it means too. When I will try to give her food or something that she doesn't want she will shake her head no with a big huge smile on her face. She gets her whole body into it. Whenever she hears music she starts dancing. She either just wiggles her whole body back and forth or stands up and bounces up and down. It's the cutest. She loves to crawl around the room and cuddle and lay down on anything and everything. Books, pillows, blankets, toys, us, the couch. It's the sweetest.
Her and Emery get to be better friends every day. But they do fight a little more every day too. Macie is able to find more ways to pester Emery and Emery loses her patience basically instantly. But we're working on it. I'm counting on it getting a little easier to handle once Macie is old enough to understand discipline and that she shouldn't do these things, and once Emery understands that Macie doesn't understand what she is doing. That is proving to be one of the harder things of having these kids so close, is that even the oldest is still so young that she doesn't understand that the babies don't understand what they are doing. But she is getting smarter and smarter every day. But when they do get along they will play and play and play. It is so sweet. Emery very frequently asks me to bring Macie to play with her in her room, or on her slide outside or anything. They do love to play together. Even when Macie is taking a nap Emery asks me over and over where she is and if she can play. Macie always wakes up way before Emery and by the time Emery wakes up in the morning Macie is beyond excited to see her. They get so excited to see each other. They have the sweetest bond and I love it.
Happy 10 months sweet baby! We love you oh soooooo much!







No comments:
Post a Comment