I am so behind on blogging. The past 3 weeks have been mixture of a nightmare and a whirlwind that I can't seem to catch my breath in. It's been hard, really hard. We have been on the road going from hospital to home to hospital to here and there. We've barely been home for 24 hours straight. I am not ready to blog about the past 3 weeks. I'm not sure I am ready to even look at those pictures myself yet. So I will just get caught up on the "before" stuff that I hadn't gotten to. And hopefully soon I can make myself get to the rest.
A few weeks before Christmas we went to the Christmas Village in Ogden. It was so warm the beginning of December. I couldn't believe it. This particular night I think it was in like 50s or 60s. It was warm. We went down to the Junction and had dinner at Iggy's, and then headed to the lights! The girls were in HEAVEN. They love Christmas lights. They ran from one display to the next as fast as they could. They had so much fun.
Seriously this picture makes my heart so happy.
Probably the funniest thing of the night....
They have this little train that the kids can ride that goes through a tunnel with black lights and drawings. It's really cute. Emery rode it and then we were walking to go and look at more of these houses. As we were walking Emery ran up in front of the stroller and stopped us. And she says, "Stop! I'm trying to listen" (translation: Listen to me)
Then she starts pointing her fingers like she is listing off things and says
"I rode on the train, I went through the tunnel, I had fun, and now it's time to go look at houses"
And turned around and walked off. Jake and I looked at each other and we started laughing so hard. I don't know where this girl gets her attitude. It's hilarious.
And this little dude is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Oh I love him.





No comments:
Post a Comment