Sunday, January 11, 2015

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam!

Since these the kids were so sick last Sunday, these guys didn't get to start in their new classes. But today these two were at least better and able to go to church! We have been worried about how Emery would do in Sunbeams because she absolutely LOVES nursery. Like she asks to go to church every day just so she can go to nursery. So for a few weeks now we have kind of been getting her excited about going to Sunbeams and she did great! She loved it! I thought once she got in there and saw that they go to sing songs and stuff that she would be okay, but I wondered if she would be upset when she had to walk past the nursery, but she wasn't at all. Afterwards she told me all about singing head, shoulders, knees, and toes, and getting to walk reverently to class, and coloring a picture. I'm glad she loved it! Macie got to officially go to nursery too! She did great too, no tears which makes me so happy. She still seems too little to go to nursery...I really can't believe it. But it is going to be soooo nice to only have 1 kid to wrangle during Sunday School and Relief Society/Priesthood! 


On the left...the "give me back my binki!" face. On the right...the "pouting because I didn't get my way" face. haha!



No comments: