Sunday, November 1, 2015

October

Raising 3 very little ones, actually as of this month I have 3 ages 4 and under now instead of 3 ages 3 and under. Oh the looks and comments I would get when people heard that, I still the crazy looks and comments though. Anyway, needless to say it presents for a hectic life. It is craziness all the time, there is usually a baby crying, or at least whining. And most hours of the day one of them is hungry. So with my increasingly limited time, blogging is fewer and farther between. But it is still important to me, so I still want to get it done, but sometimes what used to be 4 individual posts, now becomes one big month long post! So here it is...October in a nutshell. 

 Every year the hospital that I work at does what is called the NICU reunion, where they throw a hige party for all of the babies who have ever been in our NICU. Some are 18 year kids now, some just left last week. So there are lots of people. We had about 200 former NICU babies show up this year, plus their families. The theme this year was Frozen, so of course the girls HAD to come with me. They had a blast. There was a photo booth where they got their picture taken with Olaf, made a frame to put their picture in, decorate Olaf sugar cookies, had lunch, watched the movie, played in the bounce house, ate snow cones, and went "fishing". They had so much fun. My work has had a few parties for us now that they have come to so they think I work at the coolest place ever. 

Just some cute pictures of my Harley. 

A few weekends ago we had a big camping trip planned through Bryce Canyon and San Rafael Swell with Colton and Haley and my Mom, and Dad, and Shayli. They all left Wednesday night and we left Thursday. We were making a pit stop in Manti to see my grandma and Uncle Mike when Harley decided to start throwing up...So we quickly changed our plans and spent 4 days there. We got lucky that my Uncle Chris and his family were in Manti camping and hunting so we talked Amber into staying with us (which wasn't hard to do) and they got some cousin time, which of course they loved. Emery and Macie love their Amber!


We spent lots of time watching college football, the Cubs, reading books, cuddling, and playing with Uncle Mike's new kitty!!

I got a package from Amazon sometime this month...I don't even remember what it was. But these girls thought the box was the funnest thing they got to do all month!




Allll day every day, these girls are changing from one princess into another. And they HAVE to be called by that princess's name when they are in that dress. It gets confusing...

Emery missed church last Sunday because she was sick, so her primary teacher brought her the stuff they did and a treat for Halloween! She is the sweetest! Emery loved wearing her headband. 
During the lunch I got busy bouncing between the girls back and forth and kind of forgot about Harley. He was being quiet so I figured he was still eating and was fine. He was finished eating and long past ready for his name apparently. 
And just a sweet picture of my Harley because he's the cutest. 

No comments: