Saturday, November 21, 2015

Pumpkin Painting


We did this waaaay back before Halloween. But I kept meaning to take a "finished product" picture of the pumpkins and never got around to it. And now after a month of sitting on the porch they are very faded...soooo that's okay. These will do! We decided to forego pumpkin carving this year, a) it's a lot of work b) it's even more work with 3 kids who could care less about it (read Jake and I get to do 5 pumpkins instead of 2) c) we have 3 kids who could care less about it. 
But painting pumpkins....that is another story. They loooove painting pumpkins. 
So these adorable pumpkins have been decorating my front porch for a month now. And I am a little sad that in a few days it will be time to get rid of the fall decor. but I sure do love Christmas so it'll be okay. 






No comments: