I was scheduled to work this Thanksgiving so we couldn't make to my Grandma's house this year. We were super bummed, but it turned out okay. We still missed everyone, but we had fun making our own Thanksgiving. It was my first time making a whole Thanksgiving dinner by myself and it turned out pretty good!!
Emery and Macie were big time helpers with the rolls.
The Menu:
Sage and Butter Brined Turkey
(Was an experiment but turned out sooo moist and yummy)
Sausage, Pretzels, and Pecan Stuffing
(Another experiment that turned out pretty goo)
Au Gratin Potatoes
(I don't love Mashed Potatoes so since it was just us I opted for Au Gratin)
Green Bean Casserole
Cresent Rolls
Salted Banana Cream Pie
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Roll
(Probably my favorite part!)
The kids actually loved the food. They told me everything was so yummy, and they have been eating leftovers ever since.
We had a perfect day. We are an incredibly blessed family and have loads to be grateful for. So glad we get to have a day all to saying thank you for all we have.





No comments:
Post a Comment