Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jake's Birthday at Boondocks


Every year the hospital that I work at has a huge summer BBQ party. The past two years it has been at a really fun place called Boondocks. This year it happened to be scheduled on Jake's birthday. I asked him when they announced that if he wanted to go to it or do something else for his birthday, and he said he wanted to go. It works out because the dinner than they serve is a really delicious BBQ dinner with brisket and barbecue chicken and pork, so he was happy. Then we spent the rest of the night playing!


These pictures kill me. Emery is super competitive, she would get so happy when she would do well. It was so funny. She actually is really good, she beat all of us...and the lane next to us had 4 adults playing and she beat all 4 of them too...haha




We did race cars, arcade games, bounce houses, rope playground, bowling, and finished off the night with mini golf. 

After we got home I gave Jake his birthday present he had been begging for for years...He was pretty happy!

No comments: