Yea Kara! Way to go! Where are you accepted to? I am happy for you. I guess you will be staying there if you are accepted down there somewhere. Good job!
As you already know 100 times, but we are all SO excited............This is such a great thing.We are so H*A*P*P*Y!!!
Also.... I can't wait for you to post your pictures from last weekend. You will have to tell me when you get them on.........
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yea Kara! Way to go! Where are you accepted to? I am happy for you. I guess you will be staying there if you are accepted down there somewhere. Good job!
As you already know 100 times, but we are all SO excited............
This is such a great thing.
We are so H*A*P*P*Y!!!
Also.... I can't wait for you to post your pictures from last weekend. You will have to tell me when you get them on.........
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment