It's about time I finally post this! I'm about a week late, last Thursday we had a surprise birthday party for my roommate Megan! It was a alot of fun and she had absolutely NO idea! I made so much food I cannot even tell you! I baked for 4 1/2 hours!! I finished right as everyone was coming so I forgot to take pictures of the food until like halfway through...And I forgot to even take one of the cake. I just have one when Megan is blowing out the candles! But it was a really fun party!
Me cooking and Nicole providing support!

My favorite foreigners ever!! Victor (Ecuador) and Sebastian (Chile) Love them!

My favorite boys ever dancing...it's not a pretty sight...just kidding, they are pretty good!

So cute :)

My whole apartment is short....this is how many books we had to stand on to put up the decorations...it is ridiculous!

What was left of the cupcakes about halfway through...

More cupcakes, over on the side are peanut butter bars, and in the bowls are both Oreo bites and cake bites! YUM!

Chocolate dipped Spring and Mint Oreos

Nicole and Julia

This is the only picture I got of the cake that I made...I totally forgot to take one because I was in such a hurry! But you can see it good enough! My 'theme' colors for the party were light yellow, light pink, light green, and light blue. The cake was a three layer Red Velvet and Swiss Chocolate cake with Cream Cheese frosting in the middle! SO YUMMY!!

More of sweet Victor! He leaves me next week to go back to Ecuador! But I am going to visit him!! His dad is in charge of a big hospital down there and is a GI doctor so they said after I graduate from Nursing school I can go down and stay with him and his dad will let me come work/volunteer at the hospital and work in the orphanges! He said he'll take me in on the surgeries and everything! So exciting!

Some of my favorite boys from the ward! The kid sitting next to the girl was a missionary in my FAVORITE bishop EVER Bishop Fishers mission! He is a mission president of the Billings Montana Mission, it was really fun to find that out!

The dishes while cooking....! Don't worry there were even more after this!! I cooked SOOO much!!

All of the roomies (minus Anne-Marie)! Me, Nicole, Janaye, Julia, Megan
No comments:
Post a Comment