Sunday, March 15, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

Monday morning we woke up to this......



So we decided it was time for a little bit of this.....


My roommate Janaye is from Las Vegas so it is easy to take quick trip down there! Nicole's dad said he'd pay for our gas, Janaye's mom made our food! Free trip! YEAH!!

On the way down!


They were doing an Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house by Janaye's house so we had to go see it (with hopes we'd see Ty :))


Ty's famous bus!! We tried to break in....it was locked...so we took pictures in front instead!!


Right after the attempted break in :)


Hey there Nicholas....you're looking...waxy... and in the wrong direction :(


YUMMY caramel apple!!

We saw this at one of the shops on the Strip, I laughed and had to have a picture!! What a coincidence!



Beautiful Bellagio Spring Gardens!! I WILL stay in this Hotel SOMEDAY!



Everything is better in Vegas...even Paris


The Coke Bear at the Coke Factory


Right after buying the ticket to my death....not to happy about it either...

In the Stratosphere gift shop...Nicole and Julia made me do it...


Right before taking the plunge to my death...these rides were by far the SCARIEST thing I have EVER done in my life. 100% worth every penny (especially since the rest of the trip was free) but SO scary! The last one we went on was called Insanity, and yes you have to be insane to go on it, you sit in these seats, and are held in by a little bar. It takes you over the side of the Stratosphere (900ft in the air) and spins you around and around while you stare at the ground. I was crying and screaming the whole time, everyone in line waiting was cheering for me. As soon as it got over I was still freakin out and they all started clapping and cheering for me. The other ride we went on was called XScream. An open, floorless ride that shoots off the side of the Stratosphere towards the ground at 30 mph then suddenly stops you, lifts you up in the air and then just drops you. It does it twice...I was FREAKING out on this one too..The other one is called the Big Shot, it was scary, but the least scary of them all. It is basically the Rocket at Lagoon, just on TOP of the Stratosphere...SO FREAKY. I seriously did not think I was going to live through this experience...


Nicole misses England, I liked the car, and wanna go to England, we took a picture!

Before we left on Sunday we went back to the Makeover house to check out how far they had gotten, in 24 hours it was a completely different house! We also really wanted to see Ty....

The nice Security officer took us to the restricted area to take this picture :)

Ty's security guard! We though he was a LV cop, then I asked him if he had met Ty yet, and he laughed and said yeah I travel with him wherever he goes! So we decided a picture with him was just as good as one with Ty....for now at least :)
It was a fun WARM weekend getaway!! It was 70 down there and we loved every minute of it! It was nice to come back to decent weather here as well, not as warm, but sunny and not cold at least! Thanks for the fun trip girls!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun. I am ready for nice weather. Not hot, just warm.

I still can't believe you went on that crazy ride! You are nuts. But, hey, it runs in the family. :)