Saturday afternoon, my cousins, aunt, sister, mom, and I went to Chili's to lunch to catch up!! We had so much fun talking and catching up!! It was so good to see little Ava too! She is getting so big and so cute! She even said her
FirstWord right before they came! She is growing up so fast!! Thanks for coming everyone it was fun!!
4 comments:
Hey! I thought I was there too! Oh wait....I am there. You just can't see me. Interestingly, I gave him MY camera to take a picture of us all, and he didn't even make sure I was in the dang picture!!!
I know he was such a bad photographer haha!!
I Love those pictures of you and our Little Foot. It was good to see you guys too.
cute! and I LOVE your new page layout :) its my favorite!
Post a Comment