Saturday, April 4, 2009

WAY back Family Flashback!!

This weekend I made the trek down to Manti to watch conference with my grandparents! My grandma and I got looking through a bunch of old pictures and were laughing at some of the old memories we had forgotten about...Here is small sample of what we found...enjoy, feel free to laugh :) We did....
Colton and I in the Nutcracker
Tatton, Colton, and I after a dance performance in Salem

HAHA this one is my very favorite...the expression on my face is priceless...
Tatton, Uncle Mike, Aunt Lori, Me


Thanksgiving 1999


Me-10, Colton -7, Shayli-22 months
On my grandparents front porch

Getting a haircut from Aunt Lori

Dress up!

SOOO blackmailing Tatton someday....

After Shayli's Blessing


Kindergarten

My grandparents and my cousin Ashley

Me, Great-grandma Em, and Colton


Me, Ashley, Shayli, and Colton

oh....so picked on.... :) My cousin Tatton used to tease me SO bad! This was obviously one of those times...



Me, Justin, Uncle Todd, Tyler, Aunt Miriam, and Tatton
Justin's Blessing Day

Uncle Mike and Me

Uncle Mike, Me, and Tatton

Grandma Mattie, me, Great-Grandma Emma

My Baptism!

In front of the cabin in Lund
Grandma Em, Dad, me, and Grandma
All 4 generations

3 comments:

Em said...

LOL. Some of those pictures are totally how I remember you and Colton. Haha. I even remember Tatton! Thanks for not posting any of our side of the family! ;)

Kara Welker said...

OH! Our family is yet to come! When I go home this weekend I'm gonna get a bunch of old Thatcher reunion pics! YEAH!!! I almost put one on here of you and tiff at my mom's wedding but I decided to do it on the other post with that side of the family :)

coyann said...

"Those were the days".... Why can't you be little again? I miss that sooo much. Oh well!!