Friday, April 10, 2009

How do I love thee?


I watched this talk by Elder Holland this morning. It is so good. He said, "Think the best of each other. Especially those you say you love. Assume the good, and doubt the bad." I think so often (I know I do) we say we love people and we '"show" them we love them, but we go about it in the wrong ways. If we really do love them, we will trust them, we will do the little things each and everyday, instead of the occasional large things to show our love for them. So I want to tell all of my friends and family that ever read this, that I love you, as the Lord has loved us (John 13:34) "How should I love thee? As He does. For the way NEVER faileth." (Elder Holland) And I hope I can.

No comments: