Kara - I still want to read, K?
What happened? Did something happen that made you want to? Put me on your list.
mleyut@yahoo.com!Yeah, did something happen, or have you just wanted to do it to keep some of those crazies away? :)
no nothing has happened....my dad is stressed about it though..So i'm doing it, I don't really want to, I like having it open but who knows!
ok well i want to read
Pick me Pick Me!! k8te06@gmail.com
me me me!!!mindysumens@gmail.com
ericas47@hotmail.com
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Kara - I still want to read, K?
What happened? Did something happen that made you want to? Put me on your list.
mleyut@yahoo.com!
Yeah, did something happen, or have you just wanted to do it to keep some of those crazies away? :)
no nothing has happened....my dad is stressed about it though..So i'm doing it, I don't really want to, I like having it open but who knows!
ok well i want to read
Pick me Pick Me!! k8te06@gmail.com
me me me!!!
mindysumens@gmail.com
ericas47@hotmail.com
Post a Comment