I am so behind on blogging it is crazy! Between finals week, then working SOO much, flying to Illinois, traveling all around Utah, I have had zero time. But we are home, Jake is at school, and I am finally going to catch up! This post should've been done on Dec. 5th...so I'm about a month behind. Oh well! That just means multiple posts today :)
Every year the apartment complex that Jake and I live at does this thing called a Polar Bear Dip. You basically jump into the *FREEZING* cold pool at the shallow end, swim to the deep end, swim to the bottom, get a can, and then get money depending on what can you were able to get. Jake get lucky and got one of the the three $20 cans. I being the unlucky person that I usually am, got the $1 can...oh well...

Me, Ashley, and Kristen before the dive (still smiling :))

Jake and I before the dive.
Afterwards we got warmed up. That took a lot...I was so cold for so long. But we had scheduled Kristen's Bridal Shower for that afternoon so we got home and got to work! Jake was a sweetheart like always and stayed for a little while and helped get ready while we were racing to finish in time!!

Jake helping :) Such a cutie.


Our apartment 1/2 the way decorated.

I made some chocolate covered strawberries. We also had Caramel and Chocolate Cheesecake, and a Berry Cheesecake, mini sandwiches, and a pasta salad.


Making Toilet Paper Wedding Dresses.

Ashley and I were hosting :) And judging the dresses.


Each "couple" had to model their dress for us to make us want it the most.


Dreading this part of my bridal showers....

Ashley gave these PJ's to Kristen as her present, haha. Then she decided she just wanted to keep them. I told her that is exactly what I want for my present!
Overall it was a fun shower, Kristen and John were married Saturday, December 26th in the Oakland California Temple. Congrats guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment