Monday, January 4, 2010

Temple Square.

The week before finals Jake and I decided to treat ourselves to a nice dinner and night out. We invited Jake's brother Matt and his girlfriend Kayleen to come with us and we had so much fun! We drove up to Salt Lake and had dinner at the Macaroni Grill, yum! I am so in love with that place. Jake and I have a "thing" for Italian food...we had Italian our first date, the night we got engaged, we love it! After wards we headed to Temple Square to look at the lights and watch the Joseph Smith movie. I had it all planned out and made our dinner reservations for 6:00 which would give us enough time to eat, get to Temple Square, look at the lights and make the 9:00 Joseph Smith movie. Well at 8:50 when we went in to watch the movie we were informed that they no longer do the 9:00 showing of the movie and haven't taken that time off their website :( so unfortunately we didn't get to watch it. So we walked around a little longer then headed home. But overall it was a really fun night!







No comments: