Monday morning was "Christmas" Jake's family waited to open all of their presents until I got there so I got two Christmas's this year! We got so many fun things! We had to get an extra suitcase to bring everything home in! We basically relaxed and hung around the house most of the day. Jake took me to lunch at his very favorite place Steak and Shake. It was really good. Then that night we had family home evening with one of Jake's friends from home and his wife that live there by him. We ate yummy chicken enchiladas and played Uno Stack I think it was called. We had a lot of fun and laughed so much!
Tuesday was meeting the family day. Jake's grandma and aunt's birthday's were that week so we drove up for a big party for them and met the whole family! We had fun eating and talking. Then on the way home we stopped and met some of Jake's dad's side of the family. Then had dinner at Cracker Barrel and headed on home. We were beat by the time we got back.
Jake and I at the Birthday Party
Wednesday we went into St. Louis to the temple, then had an AMAZING lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and then went to the St. Louis Science Center. Jake and I were like little kids playing all of the games and things they had there. We were only there about 2 hours but I think we could've stayed entertained for about 5.
Wednesday we went into St. Louis to the temple, then had an AMAZING lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, and then went to the St. Louis Science Center. Jake and I were like little kids playing all of the games and things they had there. We were only there about 2 hours but I think we could've stayed entertained for about 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment