Finally..the last of 5 catch up posts today! Our flight got into the Salt Lake from St. Louis at about one that afternoon. After a little bit of trouble getting to our car...we finally made it to Provo a little after 3. We hurried and unpacked, then repacked, showered and were on the road again to Manti for New Years at my grandparents. Jake and I had been traveling since 6 that morning, but because of the time change it made us have a 25 hour day, and had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before...We were exhausted. We played games with my family for a little bit and then Jake fell asleep on the couch about 10, I played hide and seek with the kids for about 2 hours, woke Jake up at 11:55 watched the ball drop and then went to bed! Very exciting :) haha
The next morning we got up and went sledding!! We had a lot of fun, that is about all I took pictures of during the whole weekend so it's all I'm posting! Then we came back and had dinner, and had our Kilmer Christmas Party (we always do it over New Years) It was fun to have everyone together celebrating. The actual week of Christmas was pretty hard for our family with multiple (4) ER visits, surgeries, and a funeral. But it was nice to have a relaxing, fun, stress-free, weekend with everyone.


Also right now in our family we have two broken feet and one broken arm, the arm was one of our 4 ER visits :) So this is Rich being pulled up the mountain a little ways with his broken leg. Above that is Brianne being carried with her broken foot, and below is her sister Kylie just watching with her broken arm that she broke the day before sledding with her friends.


Jess and Ash

Perfect view, and exactly 4 months before I receive my endowments from there!

Braxton

Braxton wrecking...


So aparently this was not the day for Jake and I to take pictures...my eyes are closed in this one and the only other one we took of us this day his eyes are closed (see below)...oh well.
Justin wrecking....
No comments:
Post a Comment