
At a very special place...

There were tuxes....
Flowers.....
And a very happy couple.Salt Lake City Utah
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Welker
There were many photographers.

Lot's of smiles.

And hugs all around....

Parents proud of their son.

And excited for a new daughter.

Cousins and best friends.
And escorts whereever you go.
Many friends and family came out to support them.
They were very excited.
(Shayli is giving us a dirty look...hahaha)


Proud brothers.
Happy Siblings.


Best Friends for Life.
There were many photographers.Lot's of smiles.
And hugs all around....
Parents proud of their son.
And excited for a new daughter.
Cousins and best friends.
And escorts whereever you go.
They were very excited.
Proud brothers.
Happy Siblings.
Best Friends for Life.
(Missed Katie and Kelsie :( )
My family, they're the best.
These guys are extra special.

New family.

She's my hero. Isn't she pretty?

Best little sister hands down.







There were gorgeous flowers.
Whispering sweet nothings.
I loved my bouquet.
Luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.






I love him.


New family.

She's my hero. Isn't she pretty?

Best little sister hands down.







There were gorgeous flowers.
Whispering sweet nothings.
I loved my bouquet.


I love him.
Wedding Decorator- Carolyn Kendall (highly recommended)
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip with Cream Cheese Filling
Chocolate with Raspberry Cream Cheese Filling.
by the very talented Laurie Bingham


















5 comments:
Love the pictures! Wish I could have been there! I am sorry that I missed it :( Can't wait to hang out with you and Jake!!! Oh p.s can you send me one of your halloween invitations just for fun? I am sure they are super cute!!
Love love love love love love this post! Happy 4 months!!!!!
Josh and Jess :)
Kara, I loved the way you put together this post - beginning to end, it was perfect. Love ya !!
That was such a great day. Perfect. I am glad I got to be part of it.
Ahhh.... What a day :) The perfect couple, the perfect day, for a perfect memory :)
Post a Comment