Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Around here lately...

This post is only about ah I dunno 2 months overdue...I majorly slacked with blogging in November. Plus I have a bunch of random pictures that didn't have a particular place is a specific post. So here they all are...

The beginning of November was my little sisters 16th birthday. It was also her best friends 16th birthday. They requested cupcakes at Cheerleading practice. So this is what I made. Shayli's favorite colors obviously pink and purple, Shelby's yellow and black. They turned out cute. 

Preparation for sick season with Freezer Meals. 

Emery just playing outside. She runs and runs and runs. Everywhere. I let her in an attempt to wear her out. It rarely works. 

I love this one of the wind blowing her hair. Haha!





As many of you already know I was called into the Young Women's Presidency in our ward at the end of October. My first project I was put in charge of: Evening of Excellence. It turned out cute! I had a lot of fun with it. I designed all of the invitations, programs, labels for the CDs, and the note tied on. I didn't do the Storms print out in the frame. I found that one and it saved me a lot of work so I was happy!









This girl loves olives. But they always have to be on her fingers. Even sliced olives she puts on her fingers and then eats them off. 

Snacks on the bench Great Grandma Kilmer made for Em's birthday. She feels so big having her a chair her size. 


Dinner at Steph's one night while dad was working late. 


 For another Young Women activity we did a float for the Lighted Parade. It was a Christmas Service project this year. There were prizes for the top 3 floats and we decided to do the float and if we won the prize all of the money we would give to the bishop to give to a family in our ward in need. It turned out really good! And we took 2nd place and got $200 for the bishop to give!


Emery was a big fan of this parade. 







Santa came to our ward party. Needless to say, Emery was not a fan. Haha. Maybe next year. 


Lately we've been working on feeding herself with utensils. The only one that I feel safe enough right now is a spoon, but she is doing really well! She ate this entire bowl all by herself. She doesn't even get too messy. Her face yes, but she keeps the high chair clean. Can't believe how big she is getting! Growing up too fast!

This is the one event that I'm kicking myself that I didn't get more pictures, but it just didn't work out! We were talking and catching up and before we knew it, it was way past Emery's bedtime, we had a long drive home, and it was time to go. But anyway, Jake's brother Josh and his wife Chantel and their little girl Madeline came to Utah to visit! Madeline and Emery are the exact same age, only 2 weeks apart, and this was the first time they met. They weren't too interested in each other, haha. Emery went and played with the big kids, which she thinks she is. But some day they'll be friends I'm sure. Just a little young to understand right now. 


1 comment:

big MAK said...

You are so stinkin good at throwing awesome parties and designing awesome things! Since we're friends can you help me out someday when I have to do something like that? Crossing my fingers I get to be a church librarian forever.