Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Ugh...I have slacked a blogging big time lately! I have been so busy taking and editing other peoples pictures that by the time I am done the last thing I want to do is blog. I just want off the computer! And Emery wants me off too...BUT tonight she is asleep...Jake is working late, so I figured I'd at least get one step closer to being caught up!

For Thanksgiving we as usual went to my Grandmas! We love it there. 

Emery thoroughly enjoys all the attention that she gets. She also enjoyed this rocking horse that she found. It is her Christmas present but she found it a little early :) Oh well. At least we know she likes it! She spent a lot of time on this thing. 


Thanksgiving morning, as per tradition the boys went shooting. I only hung around long enough to get a few pictures and I was out. They stay out there for hours. 






After the boys got back, we finished getting dinner ready and ate!
Emery was very pleased with her Thanksgiving dinner. 

I am so thankful for so many things. Most of all my little family. 
This little girl is the light of our lives. She gives me more kisses than you can count every day. Tells me "Hi!" like I am the best thing she has ever seen. Tonight she went and got a brush, brought it to me, sat on my lap and wanted me to brush her hair. She sat there for a while, laid down on my chest for a few minutes, turned around gave me a kiss and was off again! She is SO busy, she really truly doesn't stop, occasionally long enough for a little bit of a nap, but mostly only long enough to get enough energy to get going again! But boy do we love her.




No comments: