2 seconds. That's all it took. I wrapped the presents and snuck them under the tree. I made sure she didn't see me put them under. I walked out of the room, and hear rip. Walk back into this. It didn't take long! I, of course, I grabbed my camera got a quick shot and started picking up the presents so she wouldn't do any more destruction and she starts to grab up the ones I haven't picked up yet and tries to get away.
This girl is such a little stinker.
But we sure think she's a cute stinker!
But we sure think she's a cute stinker!
(Even with bed head :))


1 comment:
She is too cute! What a spunky and fun little girl! I love the pictures you got of her, and your stories crack me up. How do kids learn such an attitude when they're so little? Amazing!
Post a Comment