I'm pretty slow getting this post up...I was waiting for some pictures from other camera's but it ended up not working out so I decided to just post it! But here are the pictures from Colton and Haley's beautiful wedding. The reception was at the same place that Jake and I did ours, the Rock Church here in Morgan. They were originally going to have it at Snowbasin Ski Resort, then that didn't work out, and then another place in Layton, and that didn't work out, so they decided to just do it here. But it ended up working perfectly and looked gorgeous!
The Decor:
Family Pictures:
The Festivities:
Emery thought this dancing stuff was pretty awesome. She just bounced from person to person. Whoever would hold her and dance with her was her best friend.
After we got home that night she put on my heels and was walking around in them. She LOVES to walk around in our shoes.
It was such a fun night! Thanks for getting married you two so we could celebrate with you and eat yummy food! ;) We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment