...to all the wonderful Dads out there.
But most especially to this guy. Coming
from a family of all boys, it would not be an understatement to say
that he was quite nervous to be having a little girl as our first
kid, and then to find out we would be having another! But it didn't
take a full minute of Emery being with us for her to have him
completely wrapped around her tiny finger. No one can bring out those
adorable belly laughs like Dad can. He makes a point to always be
involved and present in her life. As she continues to get older I
know he will continue that and to be supportive of her. Even if that
means glitter and dance competitions ;) Just like my dad did when it
was me, he will do with a smile. Making her feel like the most
important girl in the world. And I'd like to publicly thank him for being the wonderful dad that he
is. It brings to mind a quote I've seen somewhere,
“I didn't realize how much I loved you, until I saw how much you
loved our children.” There is truly nothing more touching that
seeing the man you love rocking your newborn to sleep singing primary
songs, or chasing your toddler around the house as she laughs so hard
she can hardly keep going. Those are the moments I love. And I can't wait to keep 'em coming.
Happy Father's Day Love ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment