On Friday it was my birthday and my mom took Emery to run errands with her while Jake and I went out to lunch and to my doctor appointment. She told Emery if she was good she would buy her a pool...well turns out Emery was an angel and came home with a new pool. She was in love.
Grandma always has yummy treats. So spoiled.
Today was our Thatcher family reunion. We usually do a 3-4 day camping trip somewhere, but this year we just did a day thing. Jake and I weren't even planning on going with the baby being so close we wanted to stay close to home, but last minute when my mom stopped to pick up Emery and take her we decided we'd risk it and go. We wanted to see the family and always have so much fun. We didn't get one thing on our To Do list for today done but we sure had fun!
Every one started out the morning hiking to the Timpanogas Caves, we didn't go to that though...that seemed a little ambitious for 39 weeks pregnant ;) But we spent the rest of the day eating J Dawgs, playing golf, jumping in the bounce house, visiting, and running around and around with cousins. Emery has so much fun with all of them. I love when she gets to play with her cousins! I wish we had some that lived closer.
It was such a fun day, as we were leaving Jake says, "I'm so glad we came." I am too, even though I was hoping to have the baby today (or anytime really!) I'm glad we were able to go down and see every one. And now we're back to the waiting game! My doctor leaves to Lake Powell for the holiday on Wednesday...So I am REALLY hoping that she decides to come before then! Otherwise I can't be induced until she gets back.. which means over a week more of being pregnant. This heat is killing me! So I would love for this little lady to make a rapid appearance. Send good baby vibes our way!
Cousin Ava and Emery. Ava went to the Princess Festival earlier that day. I thought about taking Emery, but decided she was still a little young and wouldn't really care about it anyway.
My Uncle Kevin always mows a mini golf course in his yard. These guys had fun playing on it.
Even Emery got in on the golfing. I think she might need a little smaller clubs next time ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment